All our willow branches are always freshly
All our willow branches are always freshly cut, max. 5 days old. They come from our own orchard with pollard willows, quality and taste guaranteed!
Willow branches Specials:
- Thick willow branch short: these are branches between 10-20 cm long, you get 2-3 branches. Thickness may vary.
- Thick willow branch long: these branches are between 30 - 40 cm long, thickness may vary. Depending on the thickness you get 1-2 branches.
- Willow disc: always differs in size and thickness, not always in stock.
- Lot of willow branches 12 kg: A mix of different willow branches, this can be thin branches, thick branches, willow slices, ... These can be thin branches, thick branches, willow slices, ... This mix is always different
Why give willow branches? Willow branches are not only a delicacy for your sweetheart, they are also very healthy! They ensure good wear and tear of the teeth. Could possibly have an a pain relieving effect (if you give them several days in a row).
In addition, willow branches are also a good distraction and enrichment for your darling.
How do I best keep the willow branches?
Willow branches can be eaten by rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas*, hamsters, gerbils, degus, mice, rats, horses,...
* With chinchillas, opinions differ about whether or not to give fresh willow branches. Many owners let their branches dry. With fresh branches they could get stomach problems.