We all do our very best to give our darlings just what is right for them!
The right nutrition plays a major role in this. Just like us, people, we also try to pay more and more attention to what we eat, we also want to pass this on to our dearest pets!
Herbs and weeds are a beautiful gift from ‘Mother Nature’. Although you should know that herbs have very beautiful effects, but if used incorrectly, these effects can also work in a negative way…
- Always think about why you want to give a certain herb and choose which herbs you take based on that.
- Do not suddenly mix everything together, preferably max. 5 kinds at a time. We believe that animals, even though they are already very well domesticated, still have that little bit of natural instinct. Does your darling always refuse a certain kind of leaf? He/she may not like it, but it’s also possible that he/she does not need that leaf and will eat it within a few months.
- Give herbs in moderation. Nobody can tell you an exact amount. This depends on the individual. We always say ‘to observe = to learn’. Always build up slowly.
- Is your darling pet sick? Call or go to your vet first. Herbs have a supporting effect, but are certainly not medicines! Also note that not all herbs should be given in combination with medication.
- Always keep your herbs in a dark and dry place! Always close all bags well.
We do not work with pre-packaged products, because we prefer a good quality. Therefore your herbs will always be packed after you place your order! They always come with a neat sticker, with extra information on it so that you know exactly what they are for. In our warehouse, the entire stock is stored in a dark environment at a constant temperature.
Feel free to explore! Always build up in moderation and do not mix everything ‘just like that’.
If you have any questions, you can always contact us! [email protected]
Team- Happy Rabbits and Friends
Sweet, soft Oxbow Alfalfa Hay is a legume hay that is high in fiber, protein, and digestible energy€6,95
Apple slices are a delicious snack!€1,85
Good for young or weak animals€1,00
Provides fast weight gain€1,10